About Me

I am Chang Jia Wang.. I got the facebook... Click HERE to add me ya... and Click HERE to see my fan page...

ARGH!!!  

Posted by Pr@y Childr3n

Finally three day PMR is pass!!!
In these three days, i experience something different...
Just... Feel like something different...
First, I Read One Time Bible liao... Feel happy and Sad
Because I finally Read one time liao.. BUT  I not very understand what it talking about...
Second, The Hard Part of PMR   is over... hmm... Sejarah and Geografi can Pass "gua"...
Because of her... 
Because of her,
I try my best to answer it...
Because of her,
I try my best to study hard...
Because of her,
I read Bible very hard...
Because of her,
I feel happy while i am answering PMR..
Aymerlie, Thank You...

This entry was posted on 00:01 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments